High Pressure Laminate (HPL)
High Pressure Laminate (HPL) is the direct descendant of the original plastic laminate. It is considered to be one of the most durable decorative surface materials and is available with special performance properties. HPL are materials with outstanding characteristics e.g. durability, clean-ability, wear resistance, combined with a wide range of technical and design possibilities. HPL are easy to process and to maintain and therefore can be used in many applications.
HPL, available in the sizes of the length of 8 feet, width of 4 feet & the thickness of 6mm with different color.
- Compared to other decorative materials like paints, thermoplastic foils, veneers etc. HPL offer a significantly longer life time.
- HPL are difficult to ignite and have properties that retard spread of flame. In a fire situation they do not soften or release burning droplets.
- Resistance to staining.
- Resistance to chemical attack.
- Resistance to UV light.
- Resistance to artificial weathering.
- Resistance to scratching.
- Resistance to abrasion.